View Profile XxPunkPeanutButterxX

12 Movie Reviews

Wow

So beautiful, but just so, soo sad... I like it a lot.

Meh

I liked it, but the middle kinda sucked. The beginning was cute and stuff, but the rest was pretty lame. Not to say that the animation or voices were bad. I think that was good. Just the middle story line. Good job though. :)

Nice

I like it a lot. If you lose someone, you wont ever forget them. they will be in your heart, your dreams, your mind. The person you lost will never be far away. You need to look for them. Wonderful job The animation and the "morale" is perfect. :) you made my day... after watching babies. -_-'

22 Game Reviews

This game is very very frustrating. The controls aren't bad, but the hero moves too slow. You can't jump after moving off of a platform, like you can in most games, which is very difficult going for some of the jumps you have to make. The graphics aren't BAD, but the menu screen really needs love. The background is very boring, not something I enjoy staring at. Try to make it more interesting, and easier to maneuver.

Raikhen responds:

FUCK U ALL!!!! I REALLY TRY TO MAKE A GOOD GAME AND ALL THE REWIEWS ARE: "WHAT A BAD GAME, NO SOUND, I AM A FUCKING IDIOT"

This game isn't really special at all. The graphics are extremely poor. This is the most basic game a new animator can make. I just started making games and this is almost exactly like what I just started to do. You should put more effort into it. Learn more techniques, and make it better.

Very cute. The graphics are great. I think it's a little slow, though. Maybe if there were goals, or a purpose to the game, it would be better. There's just no story, no purpose. It still doesn't have any bugs, and it is nice in general.

2 Audio Reviews

Yeah!

ahaha! I like this one a ton! Its really catchy and just awesome! I fav it! 5/5 10/10! Woot!!! ^_^

Fantastic!

Haha! I love this! i figured it would suck, but God I was way wrong! Wow! keep it up! WoOt!

2 Art Reviews

beautiful

its so gorgeous! If only i was able to draw like that! I like the monochromatic thing. The drawing seems depp in black and white. Beautiful!

Sha-ne responds:

meehhhhhhhh I Didn't do so well on this one >.<

But thanku anyway ^^

I love this

its detailed and i wish I could draw like this. Cute outfit you drew too. <3

darkminister48 responds:

Hahaha! Really? Thanks. :)
I just have imagined her as a school girl. :)
So draw her with a cute uniform.

20, Female